Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tricycle

Problem with new version

3 posts in this topic

Tonight I relaunched Apex DC++, a new version being out, I let it autoupgrade.

But with that new version, browsing other's avaiable list is very slow. I guess it has to fetch the content of each folder when I click it, instead of fetching the whole file list at once. Anyway, when I want to see the content of a folder, it takes a minute or so, and that is unbearable.

I downloaded a folder, then enqueued a couple more. Or so I thought! When the first folder was done downloading, I noticed it didn't moved on to the rest, checked the enqueued list, and saw that is was empty. Retold Apex to download stuff, and nothing happened (not downlading them, not enqueuing them).

So I've just uninstalled Apex 1.2.0 and reinstalled 1.1.0, which is right now working fine. But I thought that maybe I should let you guys know 1.2.0 gave me issue.

in the right click menu of users there are two distinct features: "Get file list" and "Browse file list". The first mentioned gets the whole filelist ready for offline browsing. The second one fetches only the root folder and downloads the rest upon request. Just set your default double-click action to "Get file list" in the settings like I did and you should be fine.

It has been already discussed here :)

in the right click menu of users there are two distinct features: "Get file list" and "Browse file list". The first mentioned gets the whole filelist ready for offline browsing. The second one fetches only the root folder and downloads the rest upon request. Just set your default double-click action to "Get file list" in the settings like I did and you should be fine.
Thanks for your answer.

It has been already discussed here :)
Sorry. I looked into the first pages of Client Discussion and Support and failed to see anything similar.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0