ramair

Shared showing 0 B available

4 posts in this topic

I've spent close to 20 hours trying to fix this, but have had no luck.

No matter what I do, my User list shows I am sharing 0 B, which is not the case. I'd tried to refresh the list, but the system will not hash (or will hash once in a while).

I thought my firewall was the issue, but even off, no change. On the bottom toolbar in Apex, this is what I see:

Shared: 12.44 GiB H:0/1/0 Slots: 2/2 (3/3) D: 33.76 MiB U:4.48 KiB

This is very frustrating...what could be causing this? I'm using UPnP to configure my ports...but I've set ip up both manually and automatically and there is no change.

My ports pass the "checks" using Apex's check as well as canyouseeme.org

Looking for any ideas...

It is the concern of the hub how it displays the share size of its users. My guess would be that your client sends the full share size but the hub resends a zero to the other users including you. Try with a different hub.

It is the concern of the hub how it displays the share size of its users. My guess would be that your client sends the full share size but the hub resends a zero to the other users including you. Try with a different hub.

Is there a way to force a "hash"? I'm starting to believe this may be the problem. When I select the files to share, Apex does not initiate a hash...at least from what I can see. On one occassion, I did see a window pop up saying a has was taking place, but I have never been able to initiate another, even though the share directory has changed.

Yes, press Ctrl-E - this forces filelist refresh and hashing of new files added to shared folders since last filelist refresh.