Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mebisme

Can't load file list

5 posts in this topic

So people can't download my file list anymore. People who search, or have old copies of my filelist can download from me, but when people try and refresh or newly download my file list they don't actually see any of my files.

When I hit "Open own list" It doesn't work either. It flashes, as if it is loading, the message "Loading file list, this may take a while" pops up, and then it just goes back to the hub page, no file list to be seen.

I think it might have to do with the size, as I have over 2 terabytes, and my filelist if over a MB as a result.

Anyways, any help is appreciated, I searched, but couldn't find any threads relating to this problem.

I have seen this bug when checking some user clients (as OP) and the user info said "Filelist not available" so they got kicked. But they have not been using Apex.

For the people that don't have an old file list, it acts as if they are getting my filelist, I am just not sharing anything. So they don't get a reported error or anything, and neither do I, when it fails to load my own list.

For the people that don't have an old file list, it acts as if they are getting my filelist, I am just not sharing anything. So they don't get a reported error or anything, and neither do I, when it fails to load my own list.

Did you try installing another copy of Apex?.....You may want to try that is all else fails.

Thanks for trying to help, I did try re-installing, and same thing happened. I just turned off one of my drives so I am sharing less, and my filelist is smaller, so it works again, but i would still prefer to find a solution so i can share all of the files I want to

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0