Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Toast

AML is gone

9 posts in this topic

Well ppl we come to that crosspoint, im not continuing scripting AML since i dont see any future for DC anymore. Adcportal has been DDosed by some script kiddie team (either TEN or TE) i could care less which one of them, ADCPortal was a development forum and community making new extension and protocol ideas but that seem to have angered the script kiddies and made em ddos the site (kinda dumb to ddos a developers forum since development is always gonna occur perhaps not in the open as it did at adcportal) anyways what im trying to say here is that im done finished finito, no more DC for me at least not development or scripting.

https://launchpad.net/aml/+announcement/1768

Well toasty, i can only say that i'm sorry for the events that occured in the last month or so, and it's also sad that you're leaving the development scene.

About taking down adcportal...it's sad that you had to consider and use this course of action because of some idiotic teens from some wannabe teams, and i can only hope you reconsider your actions.

Oh, and please don't leave dc++, it's always fun having an argument with you or just watching while you're pissing people off :)

Well ppl we come to that crosspoint, im not continuing scripting AML since i dont see any future for DC anymore. Adcportal has been DDosed by some script kiddie team (either TEN or TE) i could care less which one of them, ADCPortal was a development forum and community making new extension and protocol ideas but that seem to have angered the script kiddies and made em ddos the site (kinda dumb to ddos a developers forum since development is always gonna occur perhaps not in the open as it did at adcportal) anyways what im trying to say here is that im done finished finito, no more DC for me at least not development or scripting.

https://launchpad.net/aml/+announcement/1768

Take a full backup, send it to me. I'll host it (you should have picked a decent host).

If everybody closed their site due to ddos attacks nobody would be open, take it as a compliment. :)

Take a full backup, send it to me. I'll host it (you should have picked a decent host).

If everybody closed their site due to ddos attacks nobody would be open, take it as a compliment. :P

AML itself is still hosted, adcportal is down and under though... which is kinda bad, since now I no longer have a place to develop the system :) (since I prefer real time developement, when it comes to php).

AML itself is still hosted, adcportal is down and under though... which is kinda bad, since now I no longer have a place to develop the system :) (since I prefer real time developement, when it comes to php).

My offer still stands towards adcportal.com.

You don't see apexdc.net falling to script kiddie scum.

i doubt that toast has read your proposal, perhaps you could contact him through other means?

He will have done.

the site is online again,for several weeks too....

so no AML again ?

No more versions looking for someone to take over or whatever

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0