Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
danijelsh

dc downloads filelists instead of the actual file in tth search criteria

3 posts in this topic

when i enter tth in search, and the result has, say 20 hits, dc (ver 1.1.0) starts downloading filelists of those 20 users instead of downloading the file right away, as it was doing before. this change occured when synchronizing between op-recommended settings for a hub i'm on and my own client. op's couldn't quite help me on this, so i'm asking here. where is that setting that bypasses the list download, and skips immediately to file download, being that tth is already found and confirmed?

edit: come on, people, nobody answered yet? if i'm asking a stupid question, then tell me, but dc wasn't doing this before...

the answer isnt to hard so i dont know why no one has answered (me I cant remember seeing the post before so I got no defence for myself)

The client is still trying to download the file from the user you added the file from, that has not changed as far as I can tell.

What it does however and that is what you are seing is that it is also making a search for that TTH and downloading a partial filelist from every client that supports that, and adding every hit as a source (the search is not logged though).

This behaviour you can disable in settings / queue / "Automatically search for alternative TTH source every x minutes".

Uncheck that and the client will no longer search for files that you have added in your dl queue.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0