Lee

New beta testers

32 posts in this topic

Hello...I have read only now the mail message on the release of new version. If you still need, I am available to test the new version.

Hello...I have read only now the mail message on the release of new version. If you still need, I am available to test the new version.

This is not the way you go about it. Try reading the announcements again.

Quick question, is there a time frame we can expect, or will it be pushed out to us as soon as it's ready?

Doesn't make a big difference, of course, just giving my curiosity a turn at the wheel! :crying:

I don't do time frames or deadlines, because I have noticed that I have much difficulty keeping them :crying:

Also sorry for the delay, kinda have to learn java now so my concentration and time has been divided.

I don't do time frames or deadlines, because I have noticed that I have much difficulty keeping them :(

Also sorry for the delay, kinda have to learn java now so my concentration and time has been divided.

Hehe, I don't blame you, me and deadlines don't get along either! :crying:

I don't do time frames or deadlines, because I have noticed that I have much difficulty keeping them :)

No way... Are you actually telling us that I'm not the only one with this problem?

Hallelujah, brothers and sisters! (just joking)

Seriously now, ApexDC++ rocks as it is, no sense in pushing things. We'd all appreciate a Christmas present in the form of ApexDC++ 1.2, but if not, we'll wait for Easter then :) Stability, performance, features and awesomeness are more important.