faldo

All files in search are filtered

4 posts in this topic

I'm running Apex++ 1.1.0 on a Win2008 server.

At random times, when i search for files on the hubs i'm connected to, nothing shows up the the search-window, not even if i type something simple such as "linux". However, what does happen is that the small field at the bottom of the search-window indicating that aproximatly 50000 files that were filtered even though i have all the default search-criterias selected. The only solution to the problem is restarting Apex++, doing the exact same thing over. After a few more searches, the same problem reoccurs.

I'm sorry if this problem has been discussed before, in that case i hope someone can redirect me to that post.

Is your IP dynamic?

Do you use a router?

IF this is the case, make sure that your internal IP is set correctly to the IP you have forwarded via port forwarding.

Ensure your IP is entered correctly into settings.

Hi, I have the same issue too.

I have dynamic IP and use a router, but te settings are ok.

I noticed that if I wait for some time, after reaching a huge amount of "filtered", I can start seeing the shared files.

And the dowload starts quick and fast as usual.

So I have two questions:

1) what does "filtered" mean in the search window???

2) how can avoid of having a great amount of file filtered and waiting for a less time?

Thanks to everybody in advance! -Luca

Is your IP dynamic?

Do you use a router?

IF this is the case, make sure that your internal IP is set correctly to the IP you have forwarded via port forwarding.

Is your IP dynamic?

Do you use a router?

Yes, my IP is dynamic and i've opened the right ports in the router. If only the problem was consistant, but it's very random... that's why i ask.