Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
johnnydesoto

waht does bad client mena exactly?

5 posts in this topic

Please pardon me if this has come up before or is a dumb question but: What exactly does it mean if a user shows up in the user list as having a "bad client"?

More likely a faker client, or one which does not comply with FreeSoft licensing etc.

This is a case of a client where users may be able to:

Fake their share

Limit there connection without letting others know

Also a variety of other things, this does not mean the user is using such features but they are using a client that allows such things.

More likely a faker client, or one which does not comply with FreeSoft licensing etc.

This is a case of a client where users may be able to:

Fake their share

Limit there connection without letting others know

Also a variety of other things, this does not mean the user is using such features but they are using a client that allows such things.

Thanks

I thought it might have something to do with limiting. This is a good user, but I noticed there was some kind of limiting going on just before the user color changed: very fast downloads and not much upload speed. First time I observed this with that user so not sure what is going on. He has been around for a while. waiting for a reply about which client he is using atm.

well since its my clientlist you are using the desciption should be there what it does and why it labeled as a bad client

p.s to satan its called Open Source License get it right next time.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0