Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Skje

if someone could help..

7 posts in this topic

whats up everyone..

ive been dealin with this problem for like months and its really starting to get annoying. i cant connect to ANY hubs and i always get this message,,, *** No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it....if anyone could help that would be great

whats up everyone..

ive been dealin with this problem for like months and its really starting to get annoying. i cant connect to ANY hubs and i always get this message,,, *** No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it....if anyone could help that would be great

The hub is down, try another.

Also ensure your firewall is setup correctly, check the guides forum if your stuck.

No what i meant was i cant connect to ANY HUBS....when i try and download the hublist it doesnt even work...that stupid "No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it" keeps happening...and mire firewall is fine...i made sure apexdc++ is on the exceptions list but i dont thats the problem...this has been going on for AGES... :crying:

No what i meant was i cant connect to ANY HUBS....when i try and download the hublist it doesnt even work...that stupid "No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it" keeps happening...and mire firewall is fine...i made sure apexdc++ is on the exceptions list but i dont thats the problem...this has been going on for AGES... :crying:

have you tried to install a fresh copy of apex?....

something may have happened when you installed it, maybe corrupted it somewhere along the line.

also make sure that you type in the hub address you are trying to connect to, don't use copy and paste, sometimes that will not work.

IN the settings also make sure you put in a user name that you will use and also on the favorite hubs settings must have a user name,

give those things a going over, and see if it helps.

Peace.

Also try de-activating ALL firewalls and try again.

Same Problem

- no firewalls.

- typed in the address (correctly).

- positive the hub is still active.

- nick on favourites page and in settings.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0