Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Highlander

Enable Admin to PM seperate groups

2 posts in this topic

Hi all, I have been using PWDC++ for a long time now and have never had any problems with it so I am sure the new update will be just as good if not better. :D Just one little request. :D Is it possible to give hub admins the facility to pm different groups seperatley ie op/vip/reg or unregged users. The problem using the chatrooms is that for instance that ops get it as spam if admins only want to message vips or other groups.I cant see this request in the forum so sorryif it is covered elsewhwere.

Keep up the good work ppl.

Hi all, I have been using PWDC++ for a long time now and have never had any problems with it so I am sure the new update will be just as good if not better. :D Just one little request. :D Is it possible to give hub admins the facility to pm different groups seperatley ie op/vip/reg or unregged users. The problem using the chatrooms is that for instance that ops get it as spam if admins only want to message vips or other groups.I cant see this request in the forum so sorryif it is covered elsewhwere.

Keep up the good work ppl.

This is unfortunately something the hub operator needs to implement into their hubsoft (TGO has done it). :)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0