AusTempest

hide on minimise

7 posts in this topic

When ever i minimise Apex it hides it into the tray. How do i stop this.

I am unabel to find a setting for it anywhere.

When ever i minimise Apex it hides it into the tray. How do i stop this.

I am unabel to find a setting for it anywhere.

are you just trying to re size it or what?

If so just grab the corners of the client and move it to the size you want it, but minimizing it will take it down to the tray.

Take a look through settings. There should be something to un-check call 'minimise to tray'.

o_O

i do believe i said stop hiding on minimise .. yes, yes i did say that, nothing about resizing ...

and i did say that i was unable to find a setting for it anywhere too, i looked for 20 mins, im either missing something or its noe there

im using V1.1.0, can anybody else find it?

Sorry man, i'm not at home at mo and dont have DC on this, i'll take a look for you tomo when I get home and reply then.

o_O

i do believe i said stop hiding on minimise .. yes, yes i did say that, nothing about resizing ...

and i did say that i was unable to find a setting for it anywhere too, i looked for 20 mins, im either missing something or its noe there

im using V1.1.0, can anybody else find it?

I am using the same version of Apex (1.1.0). And, I'm assuming you wish to minimize to the task bar instead of the system tray. If this is true, then:

Go to Settings --> Appearance. Under Options, uncheck "Minimize to tray."

Does this solve your problem?

I am using the same version of Apex (1.1.0). And, I'm assuming you wish to minimize to the task bar instead of the system tray. If this is true, then:

Go to Settings --> Appearance. Under Options, uncheck "Minimize to tray."

Does this solve your problem?

Yesthat should solve it.

Edited by Mikey