Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
djblueshift

Some Users Freeze at 0 B/s

4 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I had everything going fine a couple weeks ago, no problems. I messed around with my DSL modem/router's ports a while ago to set up my torrents properly. However, now with Apex (also confirmed on StrongDC) a lot of users I try to download from freeze at 0 B/s. Their user name/file shows up in the download queue however the actual downloading doesn't initialize. Other times, it will download a small amount at normal speed then drop and freeze at 0 B/s I've checked my connectivity many times. All necessary ports are open, connectable, and being sent to the correct computer. Peerguardian is disabled. The few users I can download from seem to be transferring unusually slow as well. Uploading is fine.

Any ideas?

Yeh, the port's don't seem to be opening. Try removing the port setting's from your router, reboot, then leave it for like 10 min's and put them in again. Try again.

OK, I did that and it still wasn't working. On a whim I set it to Active Mode and seems to be working fine for now. Weird.

Thanks for the effort!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0