zedex

how to hide ip

6 posts in this topic

hi guys i m new to dc++ i dont know how to hide ip on lan is ther any wway to do this?...........(i had many attacks thats why i am asking. i use kaspersky internet suite)

and one more how to be protected from attacks coz firewall is off is ther any way to be protected????

hi guys i m new to dc++ i dont know how to hide ip on lan is ther any wway to do this?...........(i had many attacks thats why i am asking. i use kaspersky internet suite)

and one more how to be protected from attacks coz firewall is off is ther any way to be protected????

Why have you turned your firewall off? No you can't hide your IP.

just bcoz when i turn off my firewall hen only i am able to connect

i dont kno why ???

just bcoz when i turn off my firewall hen only i am able to connect

i dont kno why ???

Did you enter your IP address and open the ports in your firewall? :)

And for what FW we are speaking? Remember that Windows XP has its own FW, in SP1 accessible thorugh Advanced in Network Connectins>>{LAN card} (Usually Local Area Connection by default)>>Properties. For SP2 FW is accessible via Control Panel. This is apart from the Kasperski FW. The application should be in Exception list of Win FW and allowed in Kasperski FW as well.

Edited by Zlobomir

you could also try this dont know what its like but there forum does look preety good. Anyway if you find a better solution please post it :)