Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
locapepe

Sugestions for Apexdc++ OP version

3 posts in this topic

well I use as a Hub owner apexdc++ .. i adore it and i'm not saying this because i want to impress some one but is because i find it very good.

As an operator now i cant ban drop or getip cuz the commands that u make u'r self are not working here in version 1.0.1 .. is no problem i got used with the ideea and i'm doing it the classic way.

but it would be super if u guys would insert in the OP version drop ban getip commands from the start.

also the command +clean is used very much on hubs as u all op's know.. there is always a dumb *** user wich will try to smap u'r hub in main chat with some stupid thing or come one that is using bad language.we cand always know all bad words and all the ways to counter attack them so a +clean command in the hub menu would be greatefull.

I'm on verilhub so i dont know commands from ynhub or ptokax .. i know this commands are same on all hub softs.. it is only an ideea..i hope that i was usefull to u guys .. thy for the new version .. stabel and smooth to work with as allways.

Thy for reading and considering

With regards Locapepe

Well, maybe the client could preload different command presets according to the info hub is sending...

Connecting...

- Hello, I am an OP using Apex DC

- Hello, I am Yn Hub v. 1.033

- OK, gimme a sec to load the commands for ya

Connected...

? :)

We will be launching an OP version in the future, so I hope is built on RSX++

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0