Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
teknix

"bad request, not supported!"

6 posts in this topic

hi :rolleyes:

i just had an error message appear in my download status bar referring to a file im waiting to download. its a 1st for me this message, ive never recieved it before and was wondering if this has just been incorperated into the beta5 rls ? (as i just updated). even when i changed the file number i was trying to download i still got the same message, yet this persons filelist downloads nplemo.

the error message is : "bad request, not supported!"

if someone could please explain or re-direct to a thread id greatly appreciate it. :thumbsup:

i had a good look about the forum before posting and a performed few searches but couldnt see anything posted related to what i need.

many thx in advance

:unsure:

Client is blocking segmented uploads, the ones I know that do it are early AirDC build (0.0.x) and CZDC (0.699). There is no way around it though, so you best bet is to find another user instead of fighting with that user.

Threre is a way go ADC :rolleyes: instead of NMDC

or turn of multisourcing

Edited by Toast

Perhaps add to CDM

bad request, not supported!

as slotblocker ?

hey guys :unsure:)

thx for clearing that up me, its greatly appreciated :)

kick him i nearly did, thought he may of been fakesharing a little.... thankfully i didnt... now i just need to persuade the person that he needs a new client, preferably 1 compatible with my apex... muharharhar :thumbsup:

thx once again

tex :rolleyes:

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0