Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Anarion

Need Client to support needs

3 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I know there was long and arduous discussion about clients like the speedmod s1.6 ect ect, and i don't want to start another one, i think the other topic just about covered everything from open slots to the moral choices rested upon every users shoulders. BUT i'm an OP on our university's hub and there was some of the feature's in the speedmod client that was really usefull to me, like displaying every users dns.

Ok to get to the point, is there any other clients like an OP client or any raw commands that can be added in apex to do the same as the speedmod?

If the forum admins think this is going to start another internet relayed keyboard war, then just delete the topic.

I always stick to clients that are not modded in anyway, such as sDC and aDC, but what features did SpeedMod provide?

Having had no experience with it, I am unsure if there is anything that I find controversal or not.

F. ex. Greylink stores TTH in filename in share, so rehashing is avoided... and more, but I do not have Gleylink atm, neither looked at newest mod's versions.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0