GS_Death

User commands issues

4 posts in this topic

i want to make a custom user command that will lock main chat and set the topic of a hub i have a command that doesnt want to work and i was wondering if anyone would be able to help the command i have is

$To: <botname> From: %[mynick] $<%[mynick]> !mainchat %[line:On/Off]|$To: <botname> From: %[mynick] $<%[mynick]> !topic %[line:Topic]|

currently I am in school but if you will go into TechGeeks, I will be glad to help you the best I can. I cant remember the exact layout off top of my head.. There are actually a few team members that can help with it.. as most have been hub owners for a long time

i saw this idea for the user command as a usercommand on the ynhub guide it was meant to be used in the hubsoft but i want it so anywhere where i can lock chat and set topic i can do this instead of getting all the hubowners to set it

i saw this idea for the user command as a usercommand on the ynhub guide it was meant to be used in the hubsoft but i want it so anywhere where i can lock chat and set topic i can do this instead of getting all the hubowners to set it

wise move as an op. especially when under attack. The only problem is when using RC's during an attack there is lag.. Granted its better than nothing. but it would be wise to use the actual commands.. your welcome to touch base with me in TGO and will be glad to help you.. currently I am cleaning my HDD's so wont be online till tomorrow.. (God willing)..