Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KingCrimson

Why?

5 posts in this topic

Why does it keep freezing ?? i have to close it and reopen it to get it to start working again its really annoying and it happens everyday.

Try running diagnostics on your pc, malware checks and defrag, also how big is your queue?

I have similar problem, but happens when I press Enter on PM. Actually seems gone after I reduced the no. of filelists to check.

dam large queue that must be it im assuming that its got nothing to do with ram because i have lots of free ram but still it freezes but its using 139mb of ram doesnt that seem like alot ?? and trust me ive no ad-ware, spy-ware or other **** goin on i keep an imaculate system and I just checked and cleaned everything today. Hey, come to think of it i dont think it has frozen since I cleaned today it froze overnight and this morning b4 i cleaned but not since. So i will leave it overnight and see what happens maybe i got it.

IMO 139 MB is more than much, it is really too much. How many hubs you are in, what is the user no. in them, what about the up/down nos. and speed? These can be the only excuse.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0