princess666

Unreachable host problem :S

5 posts in this topic

Hi when i try to connect to a hub it tells me that " *** A socket operation was attempted to an unreachable host." i don't understand what this means or why it happens with every hub i try to connect too, or how to fix it. I'd really appreciate some help i miss downloading :)

I have apex DC++ version 1.0.0B4 and my OS is windows xp, i have AVG virus protection and firewalls etc but i havn't changed them since i last used DC++ so i don' tthink they are the problem. please help.

Hi when i try to connect to a hub it tells me that " *** A socket operation was attempted to an unreachable host." i don't understand what this means or why it happens with every hub i try to connect too, or how to fix it. I'd really appreciate some help i miss downloading :(

I have apex DC++ version 1.0.0B4 and my OS is windows xp, I've checked my firewall settings and ApexDC++ is allowed. please help.

i can connect to a public hub but not my school's hub, that means that its a problem with the hub and not me rite, my roomate is having the same problem.

i can connect to a public hub but not my school's hub, that means that its a problem with the hub and not me rite, my roomate is having the same problem.

Most likely you have to connect via internal IP and not DNS addy or anything. Please check with the Admin of your campus hub for the correct address to connect to it with.