Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Old Indain

Can't get file list

6 posts in this topic

Greetings, I am using 1.0.0b4 and have not had a single problem, this morning however, it quit getting file list, at first I thought my ip had changed , but after extensive checking all the settings are correct and the ports are where they should be. This is not just a case of being able to get passive files. or active, it will not get any, all I get is timeouts. If I check the connection though it shows a clear path to both tcp and udp ports.......

So guess what I am saying is HELP!

Greetings, I am using 1.0.0b4 and have not had a single problem, this morning however, it quit getting file list, at first I thought my ip had changed , but after extensive checking all the settings are correct and the ports are where they should be. This is not just a case of being able to get passive files. or active, it will not get any, all I get is timeouts. If I check the connection though it shows a clear path to both tcp and udp ports.......

So guess what I am saying is HELP!

Ok I found out what the glitch was on this, and I will pass along what I found, just in case someone else is having an issue with this.

I found that I was able to get list in other hubs. so what I did was create a new account for the hub I was having problems with, and deleted the old settings and it worked like a champ.

There is another thing that may have been mentioned before, but if not here it is. When you enter the IP address into the favorite settings make sure that you type it in by , not cut and paste, and the same with the hub address. We have had issues do to cutting and pasting in our hub with apex, which for the most part is the client of choice.

You guys are doing great, been using this client since it first came out as peer web and never went back to another client. Tanks for all the hard work and the good client.

Good wishes for the holidays to everyone.

Peace

jeff

Hmph, I guess your account problems were on hub side. Regarding hub addresses, I've always pasted them...

Hmph, I guess your account problems were on hub side. Regarding hub addresses, I've always pasted them...

You may be right on the hub side, because it only did it in one hub....mine unfortunately....Good Old Ynhub.

You may be right on the hub side, because it only did it in one hub....mine unfortunately....Good Old Ynhub.

/Off I have to be careful then, hosting two Yns. :) Hopefully it was a user error... :) And it is about time for a new release anyways.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0