RadoX

Tab Groups

7 posts in this topic

I would like to see an option to group tab HUBS and PM´s and maybe see a diffrent color for each (Hubs in green and pm´s in blue or something)

I would like to see an option to group tab HUBS and PM´s and maybe see a diffrent color for each (Hubs in green and pm´s in blue or something)

Loco and I already suggested this here http://forums.apexdc.net/index.php?showtopic=1920 glad to see you want the same features as us though. I look forward to seeing this implemented . :)

No I´m talking about making 1 tab with maybe 10 tabs in it (Tab group). When you click on that tab you would see a list of including tabs. You can see this in windows.

No I´m talking about making 1 tab with maybe 10 tabs in it (Tab group). When you click on that tab you would see a list of including tabs. You can see this in windows.

I think I understand what you are saying and maybe that could also work with the idea we had. Like my network could all be tabbed as one tab link with a specific color and then I am a member of 2 other networks that I could do them different colors. Good idea would like to see it.

Sorry ifmn I didn´t know about that hehe, great minds think alike thay say hehe. Anyway I think this is something that sould be worked on.

This is linked to the catergories/labels in Favorites feature request, which has not been implemented and isn't on any todo list at the moment as far as I know... I would definitely use this feature if added. Likely something that would be cloned into most other clients.

Hopefully it'll be seriously considered, but I doubt we'll be seeing it in the client any time soon at least.