Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lee

2,000 posts

3 posts in this topic

Yesterday we hit 2,000 forums posts (screenshot below). Considering we're only requesting features, discussing these possible features and posting behind-the-scenes experimental builds to enjoy I think we're doing pretty well. Something we'll all be looking forward to is finally releasing a public beta and observing the forum activity skyrocket (obviously not posting bugs/crashes though ;) ) and the popularity of ApexDC++ rise!

I believe thanks are in order to everyone who is supporting the project in it's initial stages and we hope to reward you with some goodness in coming weeks or, even, months. :)

On a website related note, I re-wrote the donation page allowing people to see who's already supporting ApexDC++ and hopefully enticing more people to do so.

Yesterday we hit 2,000 forums posts (screenshot below). Considering we're only requesting features, discussing these possible features and posting behind-the-scenes experimental builds to enjoy I think we're doing pretty well. Something we'll all be looking forward to is finally releasing a public beta and observing the forum activity skyrocket (obviously not posting bugs/crashes though ;) ) and the popularity of ApexDC++ rise!

I believe thanks are in order to everyone who is supporting the project in it's initial stages and we hope to reward you with some goodness in coming weeks or, even, months. :)

On a website related note, I re-wrote the donation page allowing people to see who's already supporting ApexDC++ and hopefully enticing more people to do so.

nice :)

also about the donation page, you need to fix the top menu for it, and i'd personally prefer http://apexdc.net/?id=donate rather than http://apexdc.net/donate.php (can easily be done with some fairly simple php)

Hehe nice, we've had 100 users on at once two? Not bad, not bad at all.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0