Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Birdman

B4 Crash issues revisite

2 posts in this topic

why do people report same crash again and again? this crash has already been discussed many many times and I also wrote the workaround for it. So why not read before posting?

Just wanted to share my latest experiences with this and see if anybody has similar experiences. If memory serves me right Big Muscle is also the creator of Strong? Where I recently had similar issues... :D

* /rebuild did not resolve the prob for me

* removing hashdata & hashindex made me cry but I did it. After rehashing about 50% of my share.... oops, here we go again

Somebody mentioned that there may be weird client out there causing this to happen. I'm inclined to agree, atm I can enter several hubs without probs but when my downloads start on a specific hub. Ten seconds and pop goes the weasel. Entering the same hub on the other client, thus not starting the downloads, no problems at all.

Diskeeper disabled, no winamp

I just wanted to share my confusion and mystification with you, comments invited :)

Needs investigation of your network connections when you enter the hub in question. Something should give us a clue, right?

As for http://forums.apexdc.net/index.php?showtopic=1986 - you explained it so that each post from BM in the last months could be the solution... Maybe this is why deletion of Hashsh*t does not help. Still wondering how Satan figured out that I am right, maybe you both exchanged PMs. :)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0