Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
D-BorG

Tab handling

3 posts in this topic

I noticed that u put tab handling in included features...

I was just wandering does that include posssibility to change HUB names on Tabs (like using description for them)... Most of HUBs do have unusual names and sometimes is rather difficult to know which is which... If I could use description to name tabs i could put names that are more familiar to me...

I noticed that u put tab handling in included features...

I was just wandering does that include posssibility to change HUB names on Tabs (like using description for them)... Most of HUBs do have unusual names and sometimes is rather difficult to know which is which... If I could use description to name tabs i could put names that are more familiar to me...

well maybe the little numbers as in fuldc? that way u could move ur most favorite hub up the list and know that number 1 is that hub. personally i just add rows that way the tabs stay readable when u have more hubs open. or shift ur hubs in groups and arrange them as such example hubs u always want to connect to and hubs u visit when ur searching for movies, tv serries and such

Yeah I have a load of tab rows myself, although I have to say it doesn't look great and takes up a laod of space, but oh well.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0