Minor: 1

Build: 2600

SP: 2

Type: 1

Time: 2007-06-20 09:06:50

TTH: UCAUHQNNKV2TE65Y5Q7C2TFCIQ7QY2W3FBQWTGI

ntdll!0x7C918FEA: RtlpWaitForCriticalSection

ntdll!0x7C90104B: RtlEnterCriticalSection

I have XP, SP2 and this problem keep annoying me all the time, I tried to reinstall aplication, I even tried to reinstall Windows in a case to solve this problem but nothing helps! Now i use PeerWeb but this aplication crashes now in every 5 minutes! This is a picture of problem on http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/3310/untitledar2.jpg , what should I do?

Well, smth definitely went generally wrong...

Please provide exceptioninfo.txt from say C:\Program Files\ApexDC++\Settings

And try the following:

1. Create folder C:\Program Files\Apex and C:\Program Files\Settings

2. Copy ApexDC++.exe and ApexDC++.pdp to C:\Program Files\Apex\

3. Start C:\Program Files\Apex\ApexDC++.exe and use for a while.

4. If 3. is ok, add in C:\Program Files\Apex\Settings\ DCPlusPlus.xml, Favorites.xml, Queue.xml, trying step 3. after each file added.

Well, smth definitely went generally wrong...

Please provide exceptioninfo.txt from say C:\Program Files\ApexDC++\Settings

And try the following:

1. Create folder C:\Program Files\Apex and C:\Program Files\Settings

2. Copy ApexDC++.exe and ApexDC++.pdp to C:\Program Files\Apex\

3. Start C:\Program Files\Apex\ApexDC++.exe and use for a while.

4. If 3. is ok, add in C:\Program Files\Apex\Settings\ DCPlusPlus.xml, Favorites.xml, Queue.xml, trying step 3. after each file added.

Hello Zlobomir, your nick is nearly Serbian, have you asked someone to translate you what does it mean? :) lol ,well, at the moment I use PeerWeb and it crashes in every 5-10 minutes, before that I used Apex which being crashed every 10-15 minutes! Now i am going to uninstall PeerWeb, than i am going to install Apex again and i will try to follow steps you said me so and I'll inform you. I don't want to use any DC client which is not based on Strong DC++ platform in a case someone advices me so! :)

/off

I know what my nick means, it is :)

1. A slight derivate of the BG male names ending in -mir in Bulgarian. Translation: HatingPeace or PeaceInHate, or smth like it.

2. A slight derivate of RU male names ending in -mir, like Vladimir. Translation in this case as above + RU mir = EN world = SR svet.

/off

Oh, as for the topic, you do not need to hassle so much to find the error. Apex nor PWDC does not write in the registry, so just start "the other" exe, and allow the app in the firewall to check...

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0