Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gulms13

password

6 posts in this topic

so apparently i set a password for using apexdc++ and to be honest i think ive tried jsut about everyone that could be it and its still saying that im giving the wrong password, i dont remember setting one at all and was wondering if there was a way to reset it or find out what my password is cuz this is just crap

--gulms

So you've started ApexDC++ multiple times before and it's never asked for one before, and now it is?

If so, it would seem you must have set one, in the Security part of the Advanced Settings. As it states there, the password is not retrievable. You may be able to edit your settings.xml file or something to disabled the need for a password but I'm not too, wait for something who does to reply.

Please confirm it's not been happening since first run, and tell us what version you're using.

[17:35:01] <VerliHub> This Hub is running version 0.9.8c (Sat Aug 19 11:11:21 CEST 2006) of VerliHub (RunTime:1weeks 1days ).

[17:35:01] <VerliHub> This hub is enhanced by plugman for Verlihub.

[17:35:05] <VerliHub> You provided wrong password, 30s ban.

thats what it says after i type my password which i think it would have been if i set a password

if its in the settings what do i do with it

ask one of the hub operators about this one, what Greg is talking about is different password entirely...

ask one of the hub operators about this one, what Greg is talking about is different password entirely...

yeah the thing about that is i cant even get onto the hub for me to even talk to anyone, i have tried every possible password that it could be and i am getting nothing

temporeraly change your user name e.g. from gulms13 to gulms1

then explain the situation to the op

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0