Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WeNDoR

[1.0.0B2][Bug] wired collors

6 posts in this topic

I think you repeated my report of the same issue, but since I can't find my own post, it is ok. :) And I thank you, since you are proving my VGA innocent.

But, if it is the other way, mine is Saphire X700 Pro 256MB RAM PCI-E. If yours is the same, we can open the boxes and compare serial nos. :P Still, not good that only we two are having this issue.

Please excuse me if you already posted this issue ... I have an old Nvidia GeForce4 MX440 with AGP8x 64MB ...

I'm not so advanced at PC and my english knowlege is not verry good ... if I did something wrong please excuse me ...

No, nothing is wrong, thanks for the report. I am just wondering why only we are reporting this?

Please excuse me if you already posted this issue ... I have an old Nvidia GeForce4 MX440 with AGP8x 64MB ...

I'm not so advanced at PC and my english knowlege is not verry good ... if I did something wrong please excuse me ...

i have the same videocard and the same problem too :) ... but as it doesn't really hurts my eyes, and always forgot to send the screenshot i haven'T mentioned this error, but relax, nothing is wrong with your vga cards ;)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0