nerzon

To slow upload speed

6 posts in this topic

greetings, i have a problem with upload speed...

i can add user into favorites or even make him superuser, but when he starts download anything from me the speed is sucks... to make the speed to max, i have to disconnect him and give an extraslot and after that he should start download... i works until him or i reconnect...

maybe i do something wrong? can any1 help to resolve that situation?

in my opinion this is a network connectivety problem,and does not concern apexdc++ dc client.

but we have a city network and avery1 has a same problem... can this problem be in a hub(there is only 1 hub we have in the city)?

as i said there is a decision how to make fast upload... 1. disconnect the user; 2. give an extraslot to him; 3. try to connect(shoud fast after giving an extraslot). maybe it is possible to make some script for that??

The hub can't really be the bottleneck, since in the city at least you should have real IPs one for each other (if one ISP). Have you tried "Send garbage on incoming/outgoing connections"?

post-65-1176827938_thumb.jpg

as i said....you're ISP messed up something...probably routing instructions,in these cases can say for sure without having a look.