Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sidetrack

PWDC/Apex Themes

2 posts in this topic

Since it would massive load on the client for everyone if we included every theme made for PWDC and Apex, I am starting this topic to share YOUR themes, please include a link to screenshot (not actual image, as it would load down the server and the users browser, just a link to the screenshot, and the file itself that they can unzip/unrar and put into the themes folder and choose from it.

If you find a theme here you like, Download the theme file, then unzip/unrar it, copy the filename.dctheme file into your theme's directory located in your directory for your PWDC/Apex client. Then In your PWDC/Apex client, Click file/settings/Colors & Fonts, click on Import theme, locate the filename you just downloaded and placed in the theme's directory and click OK. Please note, some style info's do not automatically change and you will have to modify a little bit but it will give you a good start.

Hope this helps..

My Theme:

Since I am grey scale color blind, I use fairly extreme colors to help me distingiush differnt parts. On a Black Background.

Sidey's Screenshot

Sidey's Peerweb Theme

Mine is very bland so it's probably not worth posting. I just have normal black on white with usernames in bold, my username in bold red and my messages in bold to. Other than that it's all normal black text on a white background with light grey timestamps.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0