Skje

Somebody please help me

4 posts in this topic

Ok, first of all, I'm glad to be a member at the forum. I just registered earlier today.

Now here comes the problem... I've been using DC++ for about 2 years now. But for the past 2 months, it just stopped working.

The hub list NEVER downloads and I can't go into hubs and search or download.

It says "No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it" :D

I've tried looking it up countless times with no success. I'm not very technical and don't understand the big words on what to do. But if someone can just give me an easy step by step procedure to fix that it would be greatly appreciatted. Thank you very much. :)

(Do you have an internet connection?) This is morning here and I'm leaving in ten minutes, hope this may help...

Edited by Noctis

to stop working,you must have made some changes either to you'tr machine or internet conn

youu can check the guides section.

he following guides would be most useful to you

Fix: "An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host"

Why cant i search

How to get into Active mode

Its quite possible that none of these guides are useful, If so can you please provide the following information.

A screen shot of the connection settings (settings -> connection settings). You may want to blank out your IP addres and port information, if you do can you let us know if it is an internal or an external IP address.

An internal ip address will look like the following 192.168.*.*, 10.*.*.* or 172.16-32.*.*

Could you also post what type of router/modem (make and model) you have.

Do you have any firewall running

What OS

Also just to eliminate the hub can you please try connecting to TechGeeks Online, the apex support hub.