Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Excelsium

Have you had problems completing downloads with ApexDC++?

Have you had problems completing downloads with ApexDC++?   9 members have voted

1. 1. -

• Yes, with "corruption detected at position" in the status bar, but I have tried and succeeded in downloading the same file(s) in regular DC++ client or with Muti-Source disabled.
    • Yes, without "corruption detected at position" in the status bar but I have tried and failed in downloading the same file(s) in regular DC++ client or with Muti-Source disabled.
    • Yes, but I have not tried to download the file(s) again.
    • I did not check the status bar for messages.
    • I've never had a problem completing downloads with ApexDC++ .
    • ApexDC++ crashed.
    • I dl LOTS of files.
    • I dl a medium amount of files.
    • I dl a small amount of files.
    • Other, please describe

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 posts in this topic

Thanks for helping :P

my poll choices (I edited the poll so my votes were removed):

x Yes, with "corruption detected at position" in the status bar, but I have tried and succeeded in downloading the same file(s) in regular DC++ client or with Muti-Source disabled.

x ApexDC++ crashed.

x I dl LOTS of files.

two options are missing -

a) I got corruption errors but after fixing bug in my PC, they've gone and now everything is ok

B) my PC had crashed to BSOD. After restart I saw corruption error, but corrupted part was redownloaded and file has been completed correctly. (this happened to me once)

I am the the first "Other", damn. :P Now I need to describe... Well, I ran into this problem, but only when we were testing with, in my opinion, corrupted files. I succeeded to get the files via HTTP, even the other peer uploaded them to me. And in Apex in was giving "Corruption detected". I think the root of all this evil lies in old files, which once-upon-a-time were good, but then passed via DC clients with NMDC filelist, or corrupted with their creation.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0