Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AddictedToChaos

Problem with "minimize at program startup"

5 posts in this topic

Well, I've discovered a bug in "minimize at program startup" funtion. If you set this option on and start PeerWeb, when you restore it from tray, it pops up in a small window instead in fullscreen mode (assume that you have set it in fullscreen before). I tried to get it started minimized through the shortcut properties function but the result was the same. ;)

Well, I've discovered a bug in "minimize at program startup" funtion. If you set this option on and start PeerWeb, when you restore it from tray, it pops up in a small window instead in fullscreen mode (assume that you have set it in fullscreen before). I tried to get it started minimized through the shortcut properties function but the result was the same. ;)

i'll take a look :)

Good. It's a nice feature especially if you set PeerWeb to start along with windows. It's annoying to set it every time in fullscreen manually. ;)

*BTW. Is it going to be a new PeerWeb release? Or these bugs are going to be fixed in Apex?

Good. It's a nice feature especially if you set PeerWeb to start along with windows. It's annoying to set it every time in fullscreen manually. ;)

*BTW. Is it going to be a new PeerWeb release? Or these bugs are going to be fixed in Apex?

it's like this: there won't be new pwdc release, but now we wait for RC11 to come out, and when it's out we see if any of the bugs reported here remain in it and fix them if they do (we do this before we mod anything else) and then we start working on ApexDC++ :)

it's like this: there won't be new pwdc release, but now we wait for RC11 to come out, and when it's out we see if any of the bugs reported here remain in it and fix them if they do (we do this before we mod anything else) and then we start working on ApexDC++ :)

Aha. This is what i've guessed. Ok, we'll taste the real pleasure when Apex come out then ;)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0