Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
balder

Retiring from my beta position

5 posts in this topic

Hello,

I just wanted to let people no that i have retiered from my beta testing position. I wil continue to be part of the apex support team. However for one reason or another i have been unable to forfill my role as beta tester and thought it best that i give someone else a chance. As said i will stil be around the forums and once i have sorted out a few things i have to sort out i will come back begging for my position. keep up the good work everyone and i gusse i now have to wait like everyone else for the wonderfull up and commin 0.5 release

I just wanted to clarify, why we need a fixed tester count, i. e. why we need to disable Balder's account? If we let him active, he could still test for as much time he has, any moment... And at the same time we would be able to give a chance to others...

I just wanted to clarify, why we need a fixed tester count, i. e. why we need to disable Balder's account? If we let him active, he could still test for as much time he has, any moment... And at the same time we would be able to give a chance to others...

There isn't a fixed tester count. There may have been in Feberary, I'm not too sure, but there isn't now. I think balder just resigned because he knew he was going to be inactive for a while and there was no need to for him to keep his position. Generally, testers who resign for similar reasons as balder will get their position back if/when they want it. It's better not to have a testing team where half the members are inactive. Anyway, this doesn't really need discussion here.

Glad to hear that you're back balder. :)

Thanks, I see. I am glad that we will be "Brothers In Support" Balder.

/me (music) Now playing: *Dire Straits* - "Balads Collection" *2000* - 10 "Brothers In Arms" :)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0