Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
irish

two more requests

9 posts in this topic

1, Would it be possible to make peerweb appear as dc++ as an option in settings/appearance, so that

one time will do it for all hubs you are in, or any future hubs.

2. the winamp is a nice if trivial thing. but is it possible for it to update automatically, and also to have it appear automatically in all hubs you are connected to.

M

1, Would it be possible to make peerweb appear as dc++ as an option in settings/appearance, so that

one time will do it for all hubs you are in, or any future hubs.

2. the winamp is a nice if trivial thing. but is it possible for it to update automatically, and also to have it appear automatically in all hubs you are connected to.

M

1. already in

2. update what automatically?

1. already in

2. update what automatically?

1. is it in peerweb version 0.41. I haven't come across it.

2. when i play audio in winamp and hit the first winamp button/icon on the toolbar, it will say something like

"Martin is playing Black sabbath-paranoid at 128 kbs.

but when the next track is played, new information does not appear in the hub window.

M

1. is it in peerweb version 0.41. I haven't come across it.

2. when i play audio in winamp and hit the first winamp button/icon on the toolbar, it will say something like

"Martin is playing Black sabbath-paranoid at 128 kbs.

but when the next track is played, new information does not appear in the hub window.

M

about 1. Lee had mistake it isn't in but it doesn't need to be :) as when hub is not in favs emulation is automatically used :)

2. won't happen, as that be too much spam :)

about 1. Lee had mistake it isn't in but it doesn't need to be :) as when hub is not in favs emulation is automatically used :)

2. won't happen, as that be too much spam :)

so when i want to emulate peerweb in my favourite hubs, i have to go into properties/emulate dc

but if i visit a hub that's not in favourites, it automaticaly emulates dc. Hmm, that sounds very odd to me, or

am i missing the point completly. If I am missing the point. What is the point.

"Too much spam"!

You can't have too much spam. Ask Monty Python. Didn't spam help win the second world war. :)

M

so when i want to emulate peerweb in my favourite hubs, i have to go into properties/emulate dc

but if i visit a hub that's not in favourites, it automaticaly emulates dc. Hmm, that sounds very odd to me, or

am i missing the point completly. If I am missing the point. What is the point.

i believe the point was that if it had global option it'd be too fake or something, but this question should be asked from BM as SDC decided to make it this way. (they had global option in some older versions, i think)

i believe the point was that if it had global option it'd be too fake or something, but this question should be asked from BM as SDC decided to make it this way. (they had global option in some older versions, i think)

okay, thank you.

M

I've removed global emulation due to segmented downloading. In DC++ emulation mode not all "segmented" features are available.

I've removed global emulation due to segmented downloading. In DC++ emulation mode not all "segmented" features are available.

thanks for clearing that up :)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0