Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AWE Merlin

New to Apex

2 posts in this topic

I have used prev op clients, but i rekon i musta missed the option to auto show the users when logged into a favorite hub, please point me in the right direction.

Also, when I have changed the properties in my fav hubs to emulate DC++, the setting disapears on program relaunch, y?

any help to either question would be great, apart from that apex is stunning, can't wait for release RC11, strong arm knows whats he doing, ur client is based on it, this is gonna be a bitchin client. Keep up the good work guys & gals

AWE Merlin

I have used prev op clients, but i rekon i musta missed the option to auto show the users when logged into a favorite hub, please point me in the right direction.

Also, when I have changed the properties in my fav hubs to emulate DC++, the setting disapears on program relaunch, y?

any help to either question would be great, apart from that apex is stunning, can't wait for release RC11, strong arm knows whats he doing, ur client is based on it, this is gonna be a bitchin client. Keep up the good work guys & gals

AWE Merlin

For question 1 I'm not really sure what your asking exactly so some clarity on that would be nice please. However as for question two This may be possibly a bug, or a limitation of emulation so this is in the wrong section of the forum to get the right attention I imagine it won't be long till Crise or Lee see it and move it to the right section but ya. Either of them can also both answer your 2nd question better than I could.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0