Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sergio

[Support] Robot doesn't share

7 posts in this topic

I don't know how I ran into this problem...

Maybe I ask for downloading a file list from a bot-robot. Now I get continuosly the message "Robot doesn't share"!!

How can I remove the request for downloading from my Client?

I tryed searching the bot name in all file of ApexDC++ but none found...

Thank you for support

Sergio

You need to open Download Queue, navigate to the respective file list, right-click and remove.

There is no file list under Download Queue... I've just open ApexDC++ and I see only the files in my Download Queue, no file list.

An other ideas? I want to stop the message "Robot doesn't share" but I don't know where ApexDC++ have recorded the bot name...

Thank you

Sergio

You need to open Download Queue, navigate to the respective file list, right-click and remove.

The op say: "Your search (maybe automatic search) include Bots and our bots specify that Robots doesn't share. It's correct."

Do you think it's correct? Is in ApexDc++ an option to exclude Bots from search? Or it already does that?

Thank you!

Sergio

U must click at the folder named "File Lists" and then you'll see it.To remove it right click at the filelist and click "remove".

Here's a screenshot:

supportifmntp8.th.jpg

U must click at the folder named "File Lists" and then you'll see it.To remove it right click at the filelist and click "remove".

Thank you for your help, ifmn. But Zlobomir say the same thing Yesterday and I reply him the following: "There is no file list under Download Queue!"

Maybe the problem is another! Do you read my previous post about automatic search?

Sergio

Just supposed you didn't clicked at the File Lists folder and thats why you couldn't see the filelist itself :) .

And I'm not 100% sure about your question - apex can download from certain bots but I think that search checks all users.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0