Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SMT

[bug] [0.3.0] can't complete download

3 posts in this topic

sometimes i get the following situation: file download progress is 100%, but file not moved to downloaded directory from temporary directory. tth of download file is correct, file not corrupted. so i manually deleting TTH and dctemp from filename and moving file to needed place

when i run debug build of apex, it's terminates with assertion dcassert(source->isSet(QueueItem::Source::FLAG_PARTIAL)); failed in QueueManager::getDownload()

may be this will help

sometimes i get the following situation: file download progress is 100%, but file not moved to downloaded directory from temporary directory. tth of download file is correct, file not corrupted. so i manually deleting TTH and dctemp from filename and moving file to needed place

when i run debug build of apex, it's terminates with assertion dcassert(source->isSet(QueueItem::Source::FLAG_PARTIAL)); failed in QueueManager::getDownload()

may be this will help

Curious.. I often get a similar thing, however I know it is because I was accessing the file as the downloaded completed thus windows didn't allow apex to rename it or more it. I do this quite regular by streaming it through Video Lan Client (found there www.videolan.org I'm able to do this with DC mainly because of my campus lan connection. However both those errors due occur predictably to me in that instance, so my thought is perhaps you have another file accessing it before and during the download completion. Perhaps even it's apex in some way I'm not sure, others here can answer that. However from what you told me is the exact situation that I have minus I know that I was accessing the file... where you in anyway doing that?

Curious.. I often get a similar thing, however I know it is because I was accessing the file as the downloaded completed thus windows didn't allow apex to rename it or more it. I do this quite regular by streaming it through Video Lan Client (found there www.videolan.org I'm able to do this with DC mainly because of my campus lan connection. However both those errors due occur predictably to me in that instance, so my thought is perhaps you have another file accessing it before and during the download completion. Perhaps even it's apex in some way I'm not sure, others here can answer that. However from what you told me is the exact situation that I have minus I know that I was accessing the file... where you in anyway doing that?

look to DownloadManager::FileMover::run()

in this case should be a record in log, but nothing in my case. and file is not removed from download queue, but it should be removed regardless of rename result. so i think, there is no signal 'download complete'

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0