Posts posted by ifmn
Bye, hope to see you back some day...
Yes, and to change your FL on that hub you must have some purpose, don't you think
Example: in your def.share there are installed programs,porn,lossy music, or whatever. So you enter some hub where some of this is forbidden and you change your share to obey the rules there.You don't want peaple to download forbidden files from you...
I don't find it too complicated (at theory) - Apex checks from which hub the FL request comes from, gives the FL associated with that hub. How to set different shares ? Method 1 - select your filelist by browsing/*for this you should be able to create and edit filelists (f.e create new filelist, select your files,make hashindex,save it as .xml.bz2 (complicated but the most efficient way)*/ and method 2 - have 10/or whatever/ different shares and select number of share for that hub.
If you change your filelist then the user will get missing error, so pretty much nothing happens for you (the same when you delete shared files from your HDD).But anyway - the user shouldn't download stuff that is not meant to be shared on that hub
And yes, you do need to save different hashes for each share, but i suggested a method to solve this (it was on the same topic, if you want - make a search)
It is possible and already done... And you don't have to be an OP to hide your share.
Lets hope that this one wont be as laggy as the previous one.
AFAIK all of this is for downloading, not uploading and "and whole file speed exceeds" is for max downloading speed so that disconnecting works. (not sure)
Uploaded it here - http://www.pirateshare.net/?id=1705077
@Obelisk - Why have you pasted the directories there ? Just include C:\Program Files\WMSDK\WMPSDK10\include or whatever in you include directories in VC++ .
BTW, have you overwrited some files ?
Yes, it's working since the ~4rd day I reported this, thank you for the quick reaction :unsure:
If you ask me this is a joke :D
1 - Maybe it'll be added, I don't know
2 - Apex is a mod of SDC, and SDC doesn't want to add lua, so it's up to Crise to do it.I think he said no about this (I aint sure and i don't want to talk from anyone's name...)
If I write it could be used for bad purposes (like entering one hub 1000 times) or be 'fixed'.
Anyway, since most modern hubs have detection I'll spit the stone - put spaces behind the IP
[13:59:14] *** Connecting to 18.104.22.168 ... [13:59:14] *** Connected
PS: If you don't want this to go public, delete my post, I don't mind...
Edit: And I think it can be done by editing the source too.
Reminder: Crise, you were going to edit them :D
It's possible even without ports :blink:
please feel free to edit this
"Experts only" settings explained
- Webserver settings:
- Port - port number for the webserver.
- User - username for the webserver.
- Password - password for your nickname.
- Port - port number for the webserver.
- "Shutdown Action" - the action to be performed when the "shutdown computer" button in apex is engaged.
- "timeout" - time to wait after pressing the button to perform the given action (in seconds).
- "Rollback" - bytes to redownload if corruption in a download occurs.
- "Write buffer size" - how many kBs need to be downloaded so it is written to harddisk.
- "Socket read size" - how many bytes are read from socket at once.
- "Socket write size" - how many bytes are written to socket at once.
- "Max Hash speed" - maximum hash speed (in MB/s).
- "PM History" - how many lines of chat from log history to show in a PM window.
- "Max. compression level" - maximum zlib compression level in a transfer.
- "Auto refresh time" - time to auto refresh your filelist.
- "Dwnld attempts/second" - maximum download attempts per second.
- "Max tab rows" - maximum tab rows to be shown, if exceeded, tabs will open in the background.
- "Search history" - maximum search queues to remember
- "Minimum search interval" - minimum time to wait between 2 searches (so there's no search spam).
- "Max sources to match" - maximum number of filelists which Apex will download for automated match queue.
- "Max sources for autosearch" - maximum number of sources a file already has before Apex won't autosearch for the file.
- "Transferlist double click action" - self explanatory.
- "Chat double click on user action" - self explanatory.
- "Userlist double click action" - self explanatory.
- Webserver settings:
This is used to get the TTH of a file you have, not to get a TTH of a file some user has.
The command is used this way:
File >> Get TTH for a file >> browse the desired file, open it and a window will pop up showing its TTH and magnet link.
For your VIPs, use this:
Also for the filelists, to get the TTH of a FL, you have to connect to the user,so if you ask me the same (determining weather the FL has changed) can be achieved by checking the exact size of the filelist, you don't have to connect to anyone.
I think the ideas are not stupid, they can be useful for OPs, but they are difficult.
Step number 3 is empty in the "no router guide".
Also, I think you should rename "If you are behind a router:" to "If you are behind a router/firewall":
It's highly recommended to chose a port from 49152 to 65534.If you want to chose a port < 49152, please make sure that port isn't used.Here are several links, there you will find a list of popular and used ports:
10x for reporting this
@Crise - the link should be "http://www.csfd.cz/search_pg.php?search="
/join /clear /c /ts /showjoins /favshowjoins /close /userlist /connection /favorite /removefavorite /getlist /find /extraslots /smallfilesize /savequeue /whois /ignorelist /log (system/downloads/uploads) /help /pm /me /switch /stats /pubstats /password /ratio /winamp /wmp /itunes /mpc /away /uptime /apexdc++ /refresh /search /slots /filext /y /define /uptime /limit /g /imdb /wikipedia /discogs /u /rebuild /shutdown /f /tvtome /csfd
Here you go - these are most of them
Note: These are the commands in 0.4.0 i think.
Instead of a button, i think that something like a 'user proficiently' modes like in Azureus will be far better.
1 - I am not an expert, but try following only the second guide, make sure you download the right STL, extract it, install it and have the right directories included in VC++.
2 - No.