Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ent0r

last reception from

3 posts in this topic

Hi,

another categorisation (like filename, status, etc.) that says sth like last seen on [HUB] an DLed from would be nice.

Not a bad idea, but I think that requires the client to be in hub 24/7 if possible since the hub does not do such logging, as far as I know. Though, I have no idea how it works in eMule&co, whether this feature there is client or server based...

Not a bad idea, but I think that requires the client to be in hub 24/7 if possible since the hub does not do such logging, as far as I know. Though, I have no idea how it works in eMule&co, whether this feature there is client or server based...

client

nonetheless, most people are afk despite having apexdc running, and don't (and can'talways)pay attention, when and where a source pops up.

I think it might be a good idea, since the number of Hubs you join may be limited due to certain hub rules, and the knowledge where to seach and who to ask for (in case he no langer shares it duer to low Disk space and burned it in DVD), is nice.

And even if you find sb who shares your desired files, the person might be AFK and so will not hear your pleading and begging until it's too late and you log off.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0