Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ifmn

Mouse / Keyboard Buttons

7 posts in this topic

Hi.

On my keyboard and my mouse i have buttons like increase volume , decrease , etc.I've noticed that in rmDC and in apexdc they simply dont work.well they work in strong dc rc 10.maybe many users have such buttons and use them.it's annoying.please fix it.10x in advance!

I don´t think this has anything to do with DC programs. Volume by keyboard is controlled by the keyboard driver and does not have anything to do with other programs, not even media players.

I don´t think this has anything to do with DC programs. Volume by keyboard is controlled by the keyboard driver and does not have anything to do with other programs, not even media players.

Man they work all the time.Just when i open apex and im currently 'in' it they dont work.

It works for my keyboard when running ApexDC 0.2.1

well it might be my old buggy windows.anyway 10x for your reply

I have had this same issue with my Logitech Elite keyboard. Volume slider, mute, and playback buttons work fine out of the box without the use of Logitech's iTouch (keyboard) software on Windows XP SP2. When ApexDC++ window is in focus, the volume slider and mute buttons are unresponsive. It's not a big deal at all, but I've noticed this behaviour for quite some time and I believe it is the same with StrongDC++. Possibly can be fixed by installing Logitech's software, but I'm not much to care for their software, and Girder takes care of these things with much more extensive customization.

I have had this same issue with my Logitech Elite keyboard. Volume slider, mute, and playback buttons work fine out of the box without the use of Logitech's iTouch (keyboard) software on Windows XP SP2. When ApexDC++ window is in focus, the volume slider and mute buttons are unresponsive. It's not a big deal at all, but I've noticed this behaviour for quite some time and I believe it is the same with StrongDC++. Possibly can be fixed by installing Logitech's software, but I'm not much to care for their software, and Girder takes care of these things with much more extensive customization.

Ok.So it's not an apex bug.i'll reinstall my drivers and see what happens.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0