Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lee

What's the latest film you watched?

6 posts in this topic

I thought having a topic on discussing films would be decent. So here it is.. Just state what film you've recently watched, with any additional information such as your rating out of 10, and a link to imdb.

Rambo: First Blood (1982)

Great classic. I enjoyed the beginning of the film with Sylvester Stallone walking down a hill trying to find his friend who he served in the war with. (IMDB)

Just watched Clerks II, having seen the first, it was amazingly bitchin'!

Definitely recommend it to anyone who has seen the first.

Edited by almiteycow

I thought having a topic on discussing films would be decent. So here it is.. Just state what film you've recently watched, with any additional information such as your rating out of 10, and a link to imdb.

Rambo: First Blood (1982)

Great classic. I enjoyed the beginning of the film with Sylvester Stallone walking down a hill trying to find his friend who he served in the war with. (IMDB)

Superb film 9.8/10 - even with the continuity error - Rambo escaping from Sherriff's Office knocks an officer through some glass... runs upstairs and knocks the same officer through another plate of glass :)

Recent Film I watched... The Sentinel 7/10 (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0443632/) Good film, plausible... but isn't Michael looking old these days... It must be his money keeping Catherine Happy :blushing:

Edited by Zebedee

CIty of Rott (2006) [iMDb]

Painful. That is the word I would use to sum up my feelings whilest watching this film. Watching the film for more of an edurance test than entertainment. I mean, there were some acceptable ideas in there and one or two phrases that made me laugh... but there was so many annoying things about that film it's not even funny. I mean for one, it was the same damn guy doing the voices for the whole damn film (and everything else b y the way). Now for one man to produce this it not a terrible achievement, but I don't don't think when one person produces every aspect of an animation it's not going to turn out good. (They'd have to be truely awesome.)

(As for Clerks II which was mentioned.... excellent, watch. As for Take the Lead.... worth the watch probably, there's plot holes and stuff in it, but it's some decent entertainment for a while.)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0