php111

How do I setup ApexDC++, and download music?

8 posts in this topic

Hey everyone,

I'm new to this forum. I wasn't sure if my questions belongs in the Support section. If my questions needs to be in a different location then please move the location areas. Thank you!

I am new to DC++, and I would like to learn how to setup ApexDC++, and learn how to search for complete music albums, and then start downloading. How could I do this? I'm not even sure on how or where I should begin. I do not want to get banned from anywhere for something I did that I didn't mean. Will someone please assist me?

Thank you,

Hey everyone,

I posted this thread on October 25, 2012, but I still never received replies. I'm guessing it's a forum I won't get help? We all learned how to use DC++ hubs to download, so why is it taking this long to help me to learn? I don't get it because I'm asking simple questions. I seen I had views on this thread, but no one replied? I'm sorry, but I have to bump this thread.

Hello,

Sorry I must have overlooked your original topic. If you've already learnt how to use DC++, what specific issues are you having with ApexDC++?

Hello Lee,

I don't know how to use DC++. Is it possible to learn it in ApexDC, and use it as for File Sharing to download? If that is possible, may you please explain step by step how I could do this, and setting it up?

Thank you for your help! I'll be keeping an eye out for more replies.

Hello Lee,

I don't know how to use DC++. Is it possible to learn it in ApexDC, and use it as for File Sharing to download? If that is possible, may you please explain step by step how I could do this, and setting it up?

Thank you for your help! I'll be keeping an eye out for more replies.

What specific issues are you having?

I guess you've connected to a hub and all you need to do from there is search for files.

I am not connected to any hubs because I don't know how. I don't even know many slots to open for a hub. What hubs should I connect too, and how could I connect?

If you use the public hublist icon in the toolbar you can get a list of hubs available for you to connect to. Make sure you're sharing some files before entering these hubs as they usually require you to have a minimum share before accepting you.

Once you've successfully entered a hub you can start searching from the toolbar :)