Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bjoerndalen

Apex 1.4.3. Problem!

4 posts in this topic

Problem! Apex 1.4.3 When I try to download a large file (for example more than 1 gigabyte), it shuts down. Reinstalling the program, installing version 1.4.2 and 1.4.1, installing the latest geoip database does not give me any positive results. I do not know why, but lost geoip database in the setup file is preticipased. In my computer, no viruses. What are some opinions from you?

Problem! Apex 1.4.3 When I try to download a large file (for example more than 1 gigabyte), it shuts down. Reinstalling the program, installing version 1.4.2 and 1.4.1, installing the latest geoip database does not give me any positive results. I do not know why, but lost geoip database in the setup file is preticipased. In my computer, no viruses. What are some opinions from you?

Hi Bjoerndalen, just seen your message on the TGO hub. Have you got enough free space on your hard drive? Does it generate an exceptioninfo.txt in the ApexDC++ directory?

Hi Bjoerndalen, just seen your message on the TGO hub. Have you got enough free space on your hard drive? Does it generate an exceptioninfo.txt in the ApexDC++ directory?

Where can I find this file exceptioninfo.txt in the internet?

P.S. Thanks for the help.

Where can I find this file exceptioninfo.txt in the internet?

P.S. Thanks for the help.

When ApexDC++ crashes, it usually creates an exceptioninfo.txt in Program Files/ApexDC++ directory. If you can't locate it, try searching your computer for the file.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0