Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LeBanquet

Download % goes up and down

4 posts in this topic

I just recently started using ApexDC++. Great program! However, some of my downloads get stuck, pending back and forth in percentage. For example, one of the files downloaded fine until 49,5%, then it started go backwards and deceeded to 49,0 before climbing up again only to fall even further down. This seems really odd. Any thoughts? The speed is a constant 1000 KB/s but the file NEVER finishes.

I just recently started using ApexDC++. Great program! However, some of my downloads get stuck, pending back and forth in percentage. For example, one of the files downloaded fine until 49,5%, then it started go backwards and deceeded to 49,0 before climbing up again only to fall even further down. This seems really odd. Any thoughts? The speed is a constant 1000 KB/s but the file NEVER finishes.

How many people are you downloading off? Try just the one for now.

There have been several users in these cases. Actually, one single user showed up many times over. I'll try to cut off abundant download sources and see if this helps.

This can be from similar reasons, but all of them lead to file corruption. Current segmented downloading is so advanced that it doesn't allow saving corrupted blocks and redownloads them.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0