Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
3dfx

Hub links thread ?

9 posts in this topic

Were did the thread with the good hubs go to ?

Removed since it can violate copyright laws and this hub is about the client not filesharing copyrighted material

Were did the thread with the good hubs go to ?

I'll remove the offending material and bring it back within a few days. We don't want to encourage users to go to specific hubs for certain files, but the how popular the hub is.

i dont want any of the hub im in listed anywhere except hublists since the last time apex forums had such a thread "our" hub got removed for the dns service so basicly dont bring **** back thats already been removed please :) cause i dont wanna do all the work over again

i dont want any of the hub im in listed anywhere except hublists since the last time apex forums had such a thread "our" hub got removed for the dns service so basicly dont bring shit back thats already been removed please :) cause i dont wanna do all the work over again

Just report the post if there's any of your hubs left. Other people would still want their hubs listed here because they submitted them to the topic.

here is the problem with these links that was the original problem

the links on forums may encourage copyright infringement plus it gives antip2p groups easy target so with the links you put file sharers thats already in a problematic situation into a even worse situation with providing links from a known p2p forum.

its a easy market for antip2p groups when users post best mp3 hub or movie hub etc.. hope u really take my advice lee cause Crise did thats why he removed the link to start with..

plus your putting hubowners in the risk zone with links to their hubs and with the TPB verdict thats just plain stupid to link anything just because 1 user is asking for it.

for once i implore u to think about about what your actually thinking of doing..

Edited by Toast

here is the problem with these links that was the original problem

the links on forums may encourage copyright infringement plus it gives antip2p groups easy target so with the links you put file sharers thats already in a problematic situation into a even worse situation with providing links from a known p2p forum.

its a easy market for antip2p groups when users post best mp3 hub or movie hub etc.. hope u really take my advice lee cause Crise did thats why he removed the link to start with..

plus your putting hubowners in the risk zone with links to their hubs and with the TPB verdict thats just plain stupid to link anything just because 1 user is asking for it.

for once i implore u to think about about what your actually thinking of doing..

We DON'T encourage downloading copyrighted files, and I'll be the first to ban anybody who admits that. But we provide a program that connects to hubs, and thus, we're recommending reliable hubs to our users. No discussion of content will be in the topic. Nobody will be posting "best mp3 hub", which is what I was originally trying to explain. If that becomes a problem, we'll remove it.

I know all about "anti-p2p" groups sending hosts take down notices, don't worry about that. :)

I know all about "anti-p2p" groups sending hosts take down notices, don't worry about that. :)

you know im gonna be plenty pissed if i find any links to one of the hubs im right cause i dont want them list on forums, it was threads like that killed microdots last time..

Edited by Toast

you know im gonna be plenty pissed if i find any links to one of the hubs im right cause i dont want them list on forums, it was threads like that killed microdots last time..

we remember that..

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0