Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
milovancevic

Crash in windows xp64

6 posts in this topic

Actualy this is whole description of my problem. Apex 1.1.0 is simply crashing for no obvious reason on xp64 bit. There is no firewall except windows (turned off) logs on normaly and after some time just turns it self off. Logs on to hubs and to other users for download, search works.

Help

Actualy this is whole description of my problem. Apex 1.1.0 is simply crashing for no obvious reason on xp64 bit. There is no firewall except windows (turned off) logs on normaly and after some time just turns it self off. Logs on to hubs and to other users for download, search works.

Help

almost all programs crashedon my x64 xp before ( apex usually crashed every time i switched between tabs ), but since i've updated my video driver ( nvidia ) to the current one they share on their webpage everything is stabile .... try this if you have nvidia video card(s)

just an idea, but a log would be useful to find out what's the cause

Can you be more specific, 'turn's off'? What does? Apex or the whole PC?

Ok I'll explain everything in more detail. My system works fine, operating system is XP64 cpu 2,66 core quad 4gb ram (2x2gb) graphics 8800gts

apex works fine for some time and then shuts down for no obvious reason without crashing any other program or any message

like I said, I have no firewall

Regards, and thanks I'll try to get the newest drivers from their site (graphics)

almost all programs crashedon my x64 xp before ( apex usually crashed every time i switched between tabs ), but since i've updated my video driver ( nvidia ) to the current one they share on their webpage everything is stabile .... try this if you have nvidia video card(s)

just an idea, but a log would be useful to find out what's the cause

Updating driver for NVIDIA to a version from 26 of september did not help to solve the problem

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0