Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
valsha

Spam in public chat

4 posts in this topic

Good day!

Can i customise spam to sending in public chat?

I need to send some info to public chat, but i need send info by some cron/shedule task.

Not sure if it can be done. Or if it can, it may be frowned upon, hub-owner's don't like spam :)

Good day!

Can i customise spam to sending in public chat?

I need to send some info to public chat, but i need send info by some cron/shedule task.

You can do any kind of message using a raw command that you can trigger in the right clicks. But be warned.... if you advertize without the hub owners permission you will probably get banned. If you do it in the "wrong" hub, the hub you advertized could get attacked because of you. I know that it is hard to get users in hubs but this is what the hublists are for.

A timed message from a client is however not possible.

If what you want to do is send information to HELP users in the hub or on DC, post your request here so everyone reading this thread can get fresh ideas and learn from the answer. The support team is here to help.

no need to post here, since every hub software has an option of sending automated timed messages, so it's already a resolved issue.

clients should have no need for timed public chat messages because it will _mainly_ be used for spam.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0