Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kristen

Beginning ApexDC++

2 posts in this topic

Ok, so i'm totally lost, along with my friends. Once you download this ApexDC++, there or ZERO instructions one you have activated your account on how to begin connecting. When i was in first year all i did was click connect and put in hub.queensdc.ca... now i do that and it won't connect. I've spent over two hours looking over all the instructions, and i have no idea what the instructions are talking about.

If someone could tell me the very beginning steps on how to use the ApexDC++, that would be much appreciated because this site is useless.

Thanks so much.

cheers.

It should be the same, you should just be able to just click connect and put in the hub address. I get the impression that it's a hub within a university, if you were in halls last year but are not this year then it's likely it was just a hub on the internal network of the campus, being you can't access it if you don't live on campus. It's also possible that the hub doesn't exist any more, the person running it last year may have been in their final year and now left? If so the hub is probably gone.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0