Olorin

problems with ratio and crashes on kicks

2 members have voted

1. 1. Uploaded/downloaded values should be autosaveable

• Yes
    • No
    • I have posted my differ opinion

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

10 posts in this topic

On crashes I lose my ratio. For example, using the 1.0.1 I have already lost more than 1TB of uploaded traffic!!! Don't you think it's not good?

Developers, you should autosave the uploaded/downloaded traffic values "on next time" or "on next 10 GB". I think this should be changable because of link speed issues - some releasers upload 10GB in 90 seconds up to the 100Mb full duplex link speed limit. And some people reaches this point in 1 week...

Kickes causes crashes!!! :E

CHECK IF USER IN THE LIST BEFORE YOU GET THE %[userNI] !!!! :E I'M CRYING!!! EVERY FLOODER MAKES ME DOWN!!!

PLEASE!!!

added:

I have already lost 2 terabytes!!!!!!!! Of uploaded traffic!!!!!!!! Patch your "stable" version, please.

You can edit your XML file and put those 2TB back in? Maybe it should be looked at for future versions but you did upload those 2TB and you can just change the XML file yourself.

You can edit your XML file and put those 2TB back in? Maybe it should be looked at for future versions but you did upload those 2TB and you can just change the XML file yourself.

I can edit any text config. but I don't do it! It's not my way. You should store this value in a secured file (as you should store an adc id also!!!) to prevent users from leaching by this way. I think you can sign the file using TLS sertificates every edit time to prevent the editing. Also you can use a hashdata file structures to encript secured store. It can be a great thing for hub owners.

And what about checking if user in the list??? Before retrieving his nick? Or making a user properties array at the click moment?

It's not really a big problem......you shouldn't be experiencing that many crashs. Work on fixing that first....losing 1Tb of data would be much worse than a simple text value.

It's not really a big problem......you shouldn't be experiencing that many crashs. Work on fixing that first....losing 1Tb of data would be much worse than a simple text value.

errr - I haven't lost any data, but I have lost that text value!!! There is a bot, counting this values from /r output. So I'm losing rating points.

The XML file is just a personal record, a bot which looks at the result of /r is pretty pointless because anyone can change that value. It really is a low priority, not worth increasing resource usage just to update this value more often and keep it secure. Maybe if it was that in all other client then we would do it, but there just seems to be no reason for it. I've never seen a bot that records the results for the /r output, I doubt there's many around.

errr - I haven't lost any data, but I have lost that text value!!! There is a bot, counting this values from /r output. So I'm losing rating points.

I think you missed my point friend, what I was getting at, was, work on stopping the program crashing and this wont be a problem. Your Apex shouldn't be crashing as often as it seems to be.

I think you missed my point friend, what I was getting at, was, work on stopping the program crashing and this wont be a problem. Your Apex shouldn't be crashing as often as it seems to be.

ya-ya, :B , zer gut! A great opinion!

I use "book English", no talk practice... so... ups :B

The XML file is just a personal record, a bot which looks at the result of /r is pretty pointless because anyone can change that value. It really is a low priority, not worth increasing resource usage just to update this value more often and keep it secure. Maybe if it was that in all other client then we would do it, but there just seems to be no reason for it. I've never seen a bot that records the results for the /r output, I doubt there's many around.

heh - bot registers the /r values and unusual values gaps makes hub rating smaller. Also we register which files user searches and loads. There are many ways to kill the cheating bill.

ya-ya, :B , zer gut! A great opinion!

I use "book English", no talk practice... so... ups :B

Well, if you wanna take offence over nothing. Fine, don't expect help in here.

Closed