Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Squelch

Log Analysers that work with ApexDC++

6 posts in this topic

Hi all,

Is there a log analyser that can be used with ApexDC++?

I've tried DC++ Log Analyser, Clones DCStatGenerator, and dC++Lv. None of them seem to work with Apex logs.

If there isn't such a beast, it might be worth a feature request or addon. Being able to identify for sure that a user that is always downloading, but never has an open slot for you would be very useful.

What happens when you use DC++ Log Analyser? I used to use it with PeerWeb DC++ and it worked.

Log analyser seems to freeze when processing the logs. It eventually gives up with an exception, and never gets past uploads.log. It's version 0.992

I might have corrupt logs. I can't view user logs from within Apex either. If anyone can confirm it works with Apex logs then I'll look into it further. I might have to resort to drastic measures and reinstall Apex. :thumbsup:

Log analyser seems to freeze when processing the logs. It eventually gives up with an exception, and never gets past uploads.log. It's version 0.992

I might have corrupt logs. I can't view user logs from within Apex either. If anyone can confirm it works with Apex logs then I'll look into it further. I might have to resort to drastic measures and reinstall Apex. :thumbsup:

Or just remove the logs and start again. :)

Hehe, which ones?

I'll back them up so I don't lose the info, and see if the newly generated ones are useable.

Hehe, which ones?

I'll back them up so I don't lose the info, and see if the newly generated ones are useable.

It's under ApexDC++/Logs

Just delete the whole folder and ApexDC++ will start generating them again.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0